- 3.5G wireless technology supports simultaneous voice and data tasks improving worker productivity
- Fully rugged device and accessories perform despite bumps, knocks, dust and dirt (IP64 seal rating and 1.8m drop spec)
- An extension to the successful CN3 Series
- Enhanced Mobile Document Imaging captures full-page documents in the field without the use of extra devices or services
- On-board GPS enables unprecedented visibility into workers’ routes
- Industry standard platform ensures devices will integrate quickly and easily
- Full suite of Intermec Development Tools reduces development costs and timelines
- Medallion Complete service provides insurance against unbudgeted and rising repair costs
With integrated 3.5G wireless technology, the fully rugged and feature-rich Intermec CN4e mobile computer enables enterprises operating in the most demanding environments to leverage the benefits of high bandwidth data collection and communication to achieve gains in worker productivity, improvements and expansion in their service offering, and reductions in overhead.
The CN4e is not only the most rugged device in its class with IP64 sealing and a 1.8m (6 ft) drop spec, but also has field-proven, built-in software support for a broad range of compatible peripherals designed to serve a broad range of applications in the transportation, field service and direct-store-delivery environments.
In addition to 3.5G UMTS/HSPA and CDMA/EVDO rev A technology, as well as a complete set of accessories and application development tools, the CN4e also packs a powerful combination of radio technologies including integrated GPS, Cisco CCX compatible WiFi, and Bluetooth™ enabling enterprises to deploy and dynamically manage the right resources to the right location and provide the intelligence that their mobile workers need to increase customer responsiveness, and reduce inventory and transportation costs.
The CN4e features a unique, optional imaging application called Intermec Enhanced Mobile Document Imaging (eMDI) which gives mobile workers a fast and reliable way to convert paper documents into electronic forms. eMDI streamlines back office operations and improves cash flow by reducing time-to-payment for services rendered because delivery confirmations can be imaged in the field and sent wirelessly to the home office. Customer service and other staff gain real-time access to document images, via the enterprise systems, which can be used to answer customer queries, issue invoices, and update records.
The CN4e optional color camera can also be used as an event validation tool, enabling workers to document proof-of-service or vehicle inspection. The CN4e features a touch screen display and is available with an ultra-slim extended battery that provides easy-to-carry, all-day power.