EasyCoder PX6i High Performance Printer Features
- Outstanding performance and print quality – prints up to 115 six-inch long compliance labels per minute
- Reliable – sturdy all-metal construction provides 24/7 printing in harsh industrial environments
- Investment protection – easily adapts to changing host environments and applications
- Intermec’s Readiness Indicator™ (IRI) light is a standard feature that facilitates printer management
- Modular design for integration into automated labelling applications
- Supports stand-alone printer applications, eliminating the expense of PCs
- Emulates and replaces competitive and older Intermec printers
- Choice of IPL (Intermec programming language) or Fingerprint/DP printer command language
- Flexible connectivity enables use of up to seven wired and wireless interfaces simultaneously
- Interchangeable printhead provides choice of 203 or 300 dpi print resolution
The PX Series printers are rugged, metal, high-performance printers designed to excel in demanding 24/7-duty applications. The PX4i and PX6i feature a maximum print width of 4 or 6 inches respectively. Both versions are available with 203 or 300-dpi resolution printheads. The open, modular design ensures the printers are easy to adapt, maintain and service.
The PX series printers print instantly from first to last label at up to 12 inches per second. This is ideal for on demand and compliance labeling applications with variable data requiring immediate results. The combination of powerful individually controlled micro-step motors, generously dimensioned power supply, and new sophisticated thermal management printhead ensures high-quality labels each and every time.
Designed for easy integration into manufacturing environments, the PX series printers can be mounted in virtually any position. The versatile form factor facilitates the addition of add-ons such as an automatic label applicator. Up to seven wired and wireless connectivity interfaces can be used simultaneously eliminating connectivity restrictions and supporting additional devices.
The PX series printers are the first bar code label printer to integrate Intermec’s Readiness Indicator (IRI) light. Part of the Intermec SmartSystem™, this light provides a visual cue to the operating state of the PX series printer. Participating in concert with other Intermec SmartSystem devices, the PX series printer communicates with the SmartSystem Console which displays status, provides access to configuration, eases installation of new printers, and assists in identifying printer consumables that require replenishment.
The PX series printers can operate as stand alone devices executing user-defined programs thereby eliminating the need for a PC. These printers can operate production line machinery, including scanners, scales, other printers and conveyor as well as access information directly from the network host. The printers are fully programmable and are able to change with the application as needed, providing additional functionality and continued investment protection.
These printers are not restricted by printer command languages. They can communicate with and replace competitive and older Intermec printers without any changes to host programming or label format design.
The PX series printers are true high-performance, 24/7-duty printers for those who expect more from their industrial printers.