Intermec SR61T Handheld Scanner Features
SR61T Handheld Scanner FeaturesThe Intermec SR61T family of handheld barcode readers offers a broad choice of linear imager, area imager and laser scanning options. The SR61T family of scanners are:
- Ruggedized – designed to maximize up time by withstanding 26 drops to concrete or steel from 2 m (6.5 foot), hot and cold temperature extremes, constant forklift vibration and windblown dust and rain.
- Easy to use – all models feature highly visible easy to use aimers that make spotting the bar code fast and efficient.
- Ergonomic – area imagers feature omni-directional bar code reading to eliminate orientation and improve operator efficiency.
- Powerful – 2D imagers feature VGA+ resolution image capture, real time video and 1D & 2D bar code scanning in the single multipurpose device spreading your investment over multiple uses.
- Fast – features USB 2.0 full speed interface to quickly transfer bar code data or images to the host application saving operator time.
- High Performance – the HP imager model offers superior motion tolerance and fast time to read. A combination of white illumination and red laser aimer provide this scanner with exceptional time to read performance, saving time reading linear and 2D codes.
- Future proofed – 2D imagers easily read linear, stacked, composite and matrix barcodes.