The LXE® MX3X is a rugged, portable, hand-held Microsoft® Windows® CE 5.0 equipped mobile computer capable of wireless data communications using wireless LAN radios with internal antennas or an external remote mount antenna. It can store information for later transmission through an RS-232, InfraRed, or USB port. The device can be scaled from a limited function batch computer to an integrated wireless scanning computer. The keys on the keypad are constructed of a phosphorescent material that can easily be seen in dimly lighted areas.
Contact your Honeywell representative for information on the latest upgrades for your MX3X.
- Voice enabled with ToughTalk™ technology.
- Windows CE .NET / Intel® X-Scale™ based rugged portable computer.
- Performs equally well as a vehicle-mounted computer or a handheld computer with easy in/out mounting bracket.
- Cover a broad range of applications with just one computer model.
- Cisco Compatible Extensions Version 3 Certified.
The MX3X is a fully-rugged computer able to thrive in the most demanding operating conditions. You can drop it, hose it down, freeze it and still expect years of reliable service from this versatile compact computer.
The MX3X is equipped with a powerful Intel® XScale® processor and runs the industry standard Windows® CE .NET or Windows CE 5.0 Professional OS. With CE you gain access to Microsoft’s .NET Compact Framework; loaded with smart management tools allowing you to personalize your computing experience.