LXE MX3X Features
MX3X FeaturesThe LXE® MX3X is a rugged, portable, hand-held Microsoft® Windows® CE 5.0 equipped mobile computer capable of wireless data communications using wireless LAN radios with internal antennas or an external remote mount antenna. It can store information for later transmission through an RS-232, InfraRed, or USB port. The device can be scaled from a limited function batch computer to an integrated wireless scanning computer. The keys on the keypad are constructed of a phosphorescent material that can easily be seen in dimly lighted areas.Contact your Honeywell representative for information on the latest upgrades for your MX3X.
- Voice enabled with ToughTalk™ technology.
- Windows CE .NET / Intel® X-Scale™ based rugged portable computer.
- Performs equally well as a vehicle-mounted computer or a handheld computer with easy in/out mounting bracket.
- Cover a broad range of applications with just one computer model.
- Cisco Compatible Extensions Version 3 Certified.