Datalogic Memor Mobile Computer Features
- Ergonomic, compact and robust
- Microsoft Windows Mobile® 6.1 or
- Windows CE 5.0
- Summit embedded IEEE 802.11 abg radio
- with CCX V4 connectivity and security
- Bluetooth® wireless communications
- Laser with Green Spot patented good read
- Wide aspect 2D imager
- 128 MB RAM / 256 MB Flash memory
- XScale™ PXA 310 @ 624MHz processor
- User-accessible micro SD memory slot
- Ruggedized with 1.2 m (4 ft) drop to
- concrete resistance and IP54 protection
- Wavelink Avalanche® device management
- Pal Application Library
Small and slim, the Memor™ provides excellent ergonomics for single-handed use with rugged construction to survive unintentional drops and exposure to water and dust.
The Memor™ leverages industry standard operating systems, a large on board memory and a user accessible SD card slot to backup data and manage large databases.
The Memor™ captures tomorrow’s barcodes today including GS1 Databar. A 2D imager enables a wide range of Linear, Stacked, 2D, and direct part marked bar codes. Or a Laser scanner offers Datalogic’s patented Green Spot good read feedback for error
proof reads of linear codes.
The Memor™ LAN radio combines with a color touch screen display, microphone, speaker, and user friendly numeric keypad.
A full set of software tools including Pal application library and Wavelink® Avalanche™ make the Memor™ ready to deploy. Plus every Memor™ comes with a power supply and mini USB cable to be up and running the first day.
• Retail – Mass and General Merchandisers, Warehouse Clubs, Do It Yourself, Specialty, Pharmacy, Grocery and Convenience Stores
• Store management
• Shelf replenishment
• Price management
• Order entry
• Assisted sales
• Line busting
The Memor™ mobile computer maximizes a compact and light weight form factor for ease of use and shirt pocket convenience without compromising durability. Memor features target applications found in field force automation, retail stores, manufacturing and warehouses.
The computer architecture of the Memor starts with the industry leading XScale™ PXA310 microprocessor. Geared for computing requirements of real time information management and communication. Memory of 128 MB RAM /256 MB Flash is sized for running multiple simultaneous applications, for managing large databases or the use of thick applications when off-line autonomy is required. The memory storage capacity can be increased through the user accessible Micro SD Card Slot.