Trusted Datalogic Skorpio Mobile Computer Supplier in Australia
- SAP Certified – Integration with SAP Application
- GS1 databar compatible
- Laser scanner with “Green spot”, providing good read feedback (Datalogic patent)
- Compact, lightweight and robust
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.1 and Microsoft Windows CE 5.0 operating systems
- Summit embedded 802.11 b/g radio for enterprise-class mobile connectivity with CCX V4 certification
- Bluetooth® wireless communications
- 1.5 m (5 ft) drop resistance
- IP64 protection class
- Large high visibility color graphic display with touch screen
- Wavelink Powered™ with pre-installed and pre-licensed Wavelink® Avalanche™
- Pal Application Library prelicensed
INDUSTRY – APPLICATIONS
- Shelf replenishment
- Price management
- Order entry
- Assisted sales
- Line busting
ERGONOMIC AND RELIABLE
Skorpio™ is a rugged mobile computer particularly suitable for mobile commerce solutions in the retail environment both on store shelves and in the stock room. Thanks to one of the best ergonomics ever seen on the market, Skorpio™ reduces operator fatigue with no compromise in terms of reliability and robustness, resisting harsh environments, multiple drops, strong shocks and repetitive tumbles. Skorpio Gun™ takes advantage of the best handle and trigger in the warehouse industry. Compact size and light weight combine to offer excellent balance, and superior handling.
Its wireless communication capabilities (Bluetooth®, certified 802.11b/g radio) enable fast transactions and complete interaction with information systems including the newest RF security protocols such as WPA™ and WPA2™. Moreover, Cisco Compatible Extensions (CCX) certification Version 4 permits all the advantages offered by the Cisco WLAN infrastructure to be exploited.
“GREEN SPOT” FEEDBACK
Skorpio™ offers the unique feature of integrated data capture technology combined with “green spot” feedback (Datalogic patent), providing a “good read” green dot directly on the code, where the operator usually tends to be looking.
The Skorpio™ large high visibility color graphic display with touch screen helps users work more efficiently, while the practical 38-key “alpha & numeric” keypad and the simplified 28-key numeric keypad allow data, codes and descriptions to be input very quickly. It offers a choice between the standard Windows Mobile 6.1 and Windows CE 5.0 operating systems.