- Arm (or waist) wearable computer – perfect for warehouse picking & small parcel move apps.
- Magnesium alloy front & impact resistant screen for maximum durability.
- Corresponding ring scanners as tough as the main computer.
- Crisp color display for easy, “any angle” viewing.
- Breakaway ring scanner improves operator safety by preventing snags.
- Voice enabled with ToughTalk technology.
The HX2 rugged wearable computer is a small, lightweight data collection computer designed to be worn on an operator’s arm or waist so that both hands are free. This allows operators to more effectively and efficiently perform warehouse inventory tasks, including piece picking to carts, containers or conveyers; case picking; parcel moves; and broken case activities.