Motorola MC45 Mobile Computer Features
- True field durability The MC45 is built for life out in the field, able to handle drops, bumps, spills, dust, vibration and the thermal shock that often occurs as workers travel from a climate controlled vehicle to the outdoors
- Advanced Laser scanning technology Our industry-leading Laser scan engine with patented Adaptive Scanning technology makes scan-intensive tasks easy — a broad scanning range allows the easy capture of bar codes from near contact to as far as 15 ft./4.5 m away, even if they are dirty, damaged or poorly printed.
- GPS services in more areas Workers can count on dependable GPS access to real-time directions and geostamps that automatically capture information for applications — even in challenging urban areas, dense foliage or inside buildings
- 'Inside-outside' wireless connectivity Keep workers connected out on the road and in the office with 3.5G GSM HSDPA cellular and 802.11a/b/g Wi-Fi
- Built-in support for OS-agnostic applications Support for RhoMobile suite enables development of HTML5-based OS-agnostic applications substantially reducing application development time and cost – a single application can run on multiple devices with different operating systems