Zebra QL 220 Plus Barcode Printers Features
Overview of Zebra QL 220 Plus Barcode Printers
- Print method: Direct thermal
- Rubber infused plastic over-mold design for tough conditions
- Battery monitoring via a battery low indicator light or gauge on the optional LCD
- Lithium ion battery
- Open access design and center locking media loading
- Backward compatible with Encore and Cameo media and cables
- Label Vista and Windows printer drivers
- Quick Flip Peel and Present Mode
- Accommodates situations real-time and at the point of application
- Offers a rugged, lightweight mobile solution
- Connects to a wider variety of terminals
- High speed processor for complex printing applications
The compact, lightweight QL 220 Plus direct thermal mobile printer delivers print widths up to 1.89” (48 mm). In addition to offering the rugged construction, user-friendly options, and flexible QuickLink connectivity that have made Zebra’s QL 220 and other QL series barcode printers so popular, the enhanced QL 220 Plus printer is specially designed for complex mobile printing applications. It’s built to handle increased levels of wireless security and to process complex labels up to four times faster, making it ideal for the secure transfer of sensitive data such as price lists, customer information, and medical records.
The QL 220 Plus is ideal for many applications, including price marking, shelf labeling, inter-store transfers, direct store vendor delivery an verification, and for mobile point of sale at boutique stores where space is at a premium.