Zebra QL 320 Plus Barcode Printers Features
Overview Zebra QL 320 Plus Barcode Printers
- Print method: Direct thermal
- Rubber infused plastic over-mold design for tough conditions
- Battery monitoring via a battery low indicator light or gauge on the optional LCD
- Lithium ion battery
- Open access design and center locking media loading
- Backward compatible with Encore and Cameo media and cables
- Label Vista and Windows printer drivers
- Quick Flip Peel and Present Mode
- Accommodates situations real-time and at the point of application
- High speed processor for complex applications
- Offers a rugged, lightweight mobile solution
- Compatible with a wide variety of terminals
The QL 320 Plus direct thermal mobile barcode printer delivers print widths up to 2.9” (73.6 mm). In addition to offering the rugged construction, user-friendly options, and flexible QuickLink connectivity that have made Zebra’s QL 320 and other QL series printers so popular, the enhanced QL 320 Plus printer is specially designed for complex mobile printing applications. It’s built to handle increased levels of wireless security and to process complex labels up to four times faster, making it ideal for the secure transfer of sensitive data such as price lists, customer information, and medical records.
The QL 320 Plus is well-suited for numerous applications, including pallet labeling, production identification, work-in-process tickets, price marking, shelf labeling, and inter-store transfers.