Aruba Airwave Management Platform FeaturesAirWave Management Platform provides efficient, centralized management of your wireless infrastructure and visibility across the wired edge of your network. AirWave Management Platform™, the core component of AirWave™, gives your whole IT team an accurate picture of everything that affects service quality for users – from wired infrastructure, to the RF environment, to controllers and access points. Each team member has a personalized view of the network with administrative privileges tailored to his or her specific job responsibilities. AirWave Management Platform eliminates the need for separate management tools for each vendor’s hardware and supports multiple generations of products from more than 15 vendors, from fat APs to thin, from legacy 802.11b to the newest 802.11n devices. AirWave Management Platform communicates with and controls your entire network infrastructure using standard protocols (SNMP, SSH, and so on) across a LAN or WAN. What’s Unique About AirWave Management Platform?
- Easy-to-use web-based interface provides role-based access and customized views of data for the whole IT team: from the service desk, to the NOC, to network engineering
- Support for multiple generations of products from more than 15 vendors, from fat APs to thin, from legacy 802.11b to the newest 802.11n devices
- Real-time network monitoring that automatically tracks every wireless user and device connected to your network
- Root-cause analysis and event correlation across APs, controllers, and switches
- Historical trend reporting with up to two years of data including network performance data, configuration changes, device inventories, rogue devices, user session histories and roaming patterns, and more
- XML API enables cost-effective integration with IT service management tools and other applications