- Print methods: Thermal transfer or direct thermal
- Construction: Steel frame and cabinet with metal interior components
- Single-level Element Energy Equalizer™ (E3™)for superior print quality
- Fast 32-bit processing
- Selectable print speeds up to 8”/second
- Transmissive media sensor • Standard 2-line, 16-character LCD control panel
- Internal real-time clock
- Unicode™ compliant
- XML-Enabled printing—direct-connect integration for bar code label printing; eliminates license fees and print server hardware and lowers customization and programming costs.
The 105SL combines enhanced memory, processing capacity, and features with rugged and reliable all-metal construction. Proven platform longevity plus fast processing and print speed make it the choice of experienced users who value reliability, productivity, consistent print quality, network compatibility, and superior service and support. Cutting-Edge Network Connectivity The 105SL offers flexible connectivity options including ZebraNet® Wireless Plus print server to free you to move or reconfigure the printer without costly recabling, plus ZebraNet 10/100 Print Server, which offers a complete wired solution when using 10Base-T, 100Base-TX, and fast Ethernet 10/100 auto-switching networks. And with Zebra advanced printer management, gain the efficiency and the ease of centralized monitoring and control of your Zebra printers and ZebraNet print servers.