Zebra 110XiIIIPlus Barcode Printer Features
Overview of Zebra 110XiIIIPlus Barcode Printer
- Print methods: Thermal transfer or direct thermal
- Construction: 12-gauge steel frame
- Zebra Printer Management
- Single 32 bit 133 Mhz RISC processor
- 16 MB SDRAM; 4 MB non-volatile Flash memory
- Advanced media/ribbon counter
- Enhanced Alert notification -- monitors printhead condition
- 300 unique darkness settings
- USB 2.0 port
- Serial and parallel ports
- Multilingual backlit LCD display
- PCMCIA socket
- Transmissive and reflective media sensors
- Multi-level Element Energy Equalizer (E3) for superior print quality
- CompactFlash (up to 1 GB memory) for added label format/font storage
- Zebra printer driver for Win 95/98, Win ME, Win NT 4.0, Win 2000, and Win XP
The entry-level printer in the High Performance line, Zebra's 110XiIIIPlus is a true 4 inch (102 mm) performance printer. This hardworking printer is the one to call on for heavy-duty, industrial operations. The 110XiIIIPlus printer is available with either 4.09 inch (104 mm) or 3.2 inch (81 mm) widths. Choose the resolution that best meets your needs, either 200, 300, or 600 dpi (8, 12, or 23.5 dots per mm). When choosing resolution, note that 600 dpi (23.5 dots per mm) is only available with 3.2 inch (81 mm) width and 4 inch (102 mm) per second speed.
The 110XiIIIPlus printer is ideal for a variety of applications, including top-side and bottom-side circuit board labeling, product identification labels, serial plate labels, product labels, surgical tools and equipment, diagnostic kits, and vials and slides.
In North America, the 110XiIIIPlus has an RFID Ready option that allows you to upgrade to RFID technology in the future.