We Supply Honeywell Thor VM1 in Australia
- SPEED – Intel® Atom Z530 1.6GHz Processor with up to 2GB RAM
- FIELD-REPLACEABLE – Front panel swaps out in seconds
- QUICK-MOUNT SMART-DOCK – Dock & undock with one hand
- CUSTOMIZABLE – Fully-mappable keyboards in multiple configurations with 10 function keys
- CONNECTED – 802.11 a/b/g/n & Bluetooth standard, with available WWAN radio
It’s the first few feet after the traffic jam, the restart after a yellow flag, or the daylight that breaks right in front of our eyes. It comes when innovation shatters conventional thinking to create fast, open road. Meet the Thor, LXE’s newest vehicle-mount computer, and the reinvention of the category.
Gamma Solutions’s Thor is intuitively designed to match the way you work, with features like the Quick Mount Smart Dock that allow one-handed docking and undocking, or the fieldreplaceable keyboard and touchscreen that swap out in seconds. When you’re on the job, Thor works overtime, with a fast 1.6GHz Atom Z530 processor, WWAN , WLAN, and Bluetooth connectivity, and a Windows CE 6.0 or Windows Embedded Standard OS. All that computing power comes optimized for industrial environments with custom-made features like our patent-pending ignition control. And it all comes from LXE, the manufacturer who has pioneered vehicle-mount computing for almost three decades.